- Habberley Valley demonstrates the countryside of Worcestershire at its finest.
- Magnificent heather capped snadstome outcrops overlook open grassland, rich and diverse woodland
- Buzzards can often be seen soaring overhead
- Each season reveals new growth, bluebells in spring, hair grass in summer, mushrooms and toadstools in autumn and holly in winter.
- Habberly Valley is a great place to walk, picnic, relax and enjoy the countryside.
- 25 hectares of lowland heathland and woodland with large sandstone outcrops
- Undulating pasture, woodland, ponds, streams etc.
- 2 way marked trails 2.5 miles (2 hours) and 3.75 miles linked (2.5 hours)
- Panoramic view point
- Visitor Center in Low Habberley (open only in the summer)
- Links to Trimpley and Wyre Forest
Where is it...
- On the B4190 Wolverley to Bewdley road
Car Park (free)
Link paths to/from Ferndale Estate (Coningsby Drive),
Bridgnorth Road (via Sandy Lane),
Habberley Road (via High Habberley)
- Tel: 01562 732971 ( Wyre Forest District Council Ranger Service)
- Web: http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/countryside
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 2.1 miles by car from Ling Safari to the Habberley Valley Nature Reserve
How do I get there
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.