- Worcestershire County Museum is housed in the servants quarters of Hartlebury Castle
- Discover over 1000 years of history!
- Take a trip down memory lane, learn something new, enjoy peaceful stroll through nature or just a nice cup of tea and a cake.
- It's the former home to the Bishops of Worcester since the 16th century.
- The site has been owned by the Church since 850AD
- Discover social history, toys through time, travel & transport and the intriguing story of Worcestershire's past.
- See the schoolroom and scullery, the Victorian and Civil War rooms.
- The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions and exciting events throughout the year.
- A fantastic gift shop, café, picnic areas and nature reserve all add up to a great day out.
- There really is something for everyone
- Learn more about this fascinating county,
Explore the past through room sets and real historical objects
- Discover just what life was like for our ancestors.
- A nature reserve,
- fabulous cafe and
- well stocked gift shop
- All adds up to a great day out.
- What is there to see?
- Museum includes collections ranging from children's toys, archaeology and costume to craft work by the Bromsgrove Guild.
- Some of the exhibitions you will find within the Museum include:
- Travel & Transport
- Springs, Spas and Holidays
- Footsteps Through Life
- Childhood Treasures
- From Plough to Plate
- Victorian Schoolroom & Scullery
Where is it...
- Worcestershire County Museum,
- Tel: 01299 250416
- Web: www.museumsworcestershire.org.uk
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 6.2 miles by car from Ling Safari to the County Musem
How do I get there
Worcestershire County Museum
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.