- Go Ape’s the UK’s number one forest adventure.
- Days out with us are about living life a little more adventurously
- having fun with friends and family
- Typical Go Ape experience is the 2 to 3 hour Tree Top Adventure.
- After a safety brief you can fly down the 'zip-wires', leap off our 'Tarzan Swing' and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
- Only 10 minutes from Ling Safari... just the other side of Bewdley 4.7 miles away.
- Wyre Forest is cared for by the Forestry Commission.
- Go-Ape is set within one of Britain’s Largest Remaining Ancient Forests.
- You can find half the species of UK butterflies and moths in this Worcestershire forest.
- It's near Ling Safari, Kidderminster and Bewdley and is home to some of the most ecologically significant woodlands in England.
- Explore the 6000-acre forest by foot, bike or horse.
- Enjoy a cuppa in the Forest Cafe.
- Number of sections 5
- Longest Zip Wire 160 metres
- Longest Crossing 17 metres
- Total Length 567 metres
- Number of Crossings 40
- Highest Point 14 metres
Where is it...
- Go Ape Wyre Forest
- Tel: 0843 2497727
- Web: http://www.goape.co.uk
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 4.7 miles by car from Ling Safari to Go-Ape Wyre Forest
How do I get there
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.