- Only 25 miles away from Ling Safari... just across the county border into Shropshire
- 10 award-winning Museums along the River Severn valley where it passes through a gorge.
- All within an area of 6 square miles, linked by park and ride buses.
- Enjoy this World Heritage Site where the birth of Industrial Revolution took place.
- See the products that started the transformation of industry and the machines that it made happen.
- Listen and see the Museums’ craftsmen show you how it was done in the:
- on the canals
- in the settlements of
- Jackfield and
- Several days entertainment
- Great fun, history and learning for all the family
- Visit all 10 museums you will not be disappointed:
- Blists Hill Victorian Town
- Coalport China Museum
- Jackfield Tile Museum
- Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron
- Museum of The Gorge
- Darby Houses
- Tar Tunnel
- The Iron Bridge & Tollhouse
- Broseley Pipeworks
- While you are at the Iron Bridge spend some time in the town take in the sights and the river.
- Take a look at the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Brochure downloadable via this link.
Where is it...
- West Midlands Safari and Leisure Park
- Tel: 01952 433424
- Web: http://www.ironbridge.org.uk/
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- Only 25 miles by car (approximately a 45 minute drive) from Ling Safari.
How do I get there
Ironbridge Gorge Museums
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.